Here is a list of tourist attractions in the Czech Republic that should be on your mind.
1. Prague’s Charles Bridge: In Prague, if you want to be at one of the most visited spots; Charles Bridge is where you should be. The spectacular Charles Bridge is the most important river crossing in the city because it not only connects locations but even allows you to enjoy the view of numerous fine statues built at regular intervals throughout the 520-meter span. The bridge was built in 1357 and is extremely popular amongst tourists.
2. Cesky Krumlov Castle: Yet again a masterpiece that was built in the early 13th century, this castle dominates the old town. Here you will find 40 buildings that include castle courts, old palaces, and gardens spread over the place. As a tourist, you will be happy about the availability of English language guided tours.
3. Karlovy Vary: This is a popular place to be at because Karlovy Vary International Film Festival is one of the oldest film festivals in Europe. Apart from the Film Festival, you will find a number of other attractions here that includes a number of art galleries and museums. For those who want to enjoy an authentic spa experience, Karlovy Vary is a place that should be on your mind while traveling to the Czech Republic.
4. Krkonose: Outdoor adventure at Krkonose is something you should experience because the place boasts of the highest peak in the country and even offers excellent hiking and cycling experience. So, if you love adventure, include Krkonose in your list of places to be visited.
5. University Town of Olomouc: With sculptures, fountains, baroque churches, green parks, and the grand astronomical clock is what you will find in Olomouc. Olomouc is a place where you will only find pretty sceneries and enjoy the agricultural view throughout the place.
6. The Bohemian Paradise: Nature lovers will never want to miss out on the Bohemian Paradise because it has many massive rock formations and fine old castles that can please and tourist and force them to spend an extra day in and around the Bohemian Paradise.
7. Hluboká Castle: With so many castles in the Czech Republic, Hluboká Castle is definitely highly rated and one of the most beautiful castles in the country. Constructed in the 1660s, the castle shares similarities with England’s famous Windsor Castle. You will even find many pieces created by Czech artists in Hluboká Castle.
Concluding, if you are planning to visit the Czech Republic, look for some of the best hotels in the country and enjoy your stay in there. Booking your hotel rooms through Hotels.com can help you get the best price for your bookings. For additional discounts, you can bank on coupons available for Hotels.com. So, start hunting for related coupons and enjoy the discounts.